Saturday, May 12, 2012

Water painting

Right now the Pacific Northwest is experiencing some beautiful weather so my lesson plans have been altered to make room for our favorite outdoor activities!

Painting with water is an idea that I learned about when I was in college and I've used it every year. All you need are:
  • larger paint brushes
  • buckets/cups
  • water
Buckets work the best because the handle makes it easier for the kids to hold and harder to spill but if you don't have enough buckets regular paper cups will work just as well.

Fill the cups 1/2 full with water, give them a paintbrush and let them outside! They can paint ANYTHING they want!















1 comment:

  1. I know they love this! Anything with a paintbrush is fun! I love the simple and fun ideas you share. =)

    Come visit me when you get the chance. I am your 1st follower! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete